- Sheila is Great! Sheila knows the market. She is an expert at guiding you in getting your house ready to sell. She knows how to effectively use all the tools in her box (technological and traditional). She is efficient and educational while walking her clients through the process. But best of all she is an awesome person and fun to work with! Thanks Sheila --Lisa Freel source: Homes.com
- Sheila helped us every step of the way in selling our home and purchasing a new one. She worked very hard and was available whenever we had questions or needed guidance. I highly recommend Sheila.- matthewjnutting via Zillow
- Sheila was great!! We couldn't have asked for a more patient and understanding realtor. We appreciate everything she did to help us find our perfect home! - vargas1005 via Zillow
- Sheila is an incredible professional with know-how and experience to get the job done. I was able to successfully sell my town-home with multiple offers on the table thanks to her professional expertise at negotiating home sales. I highly recommend her to anyone selling a home! - elisa sabrina via Zillow
- I tapped Sheila to help me rent out my condo in Oak Park for the second time since i purchased it 8 years ago. Sheila used her experience to provide recommendations for how to improve the marketability of my home and was honest with me regarding what needed to be done. This was imperative since I had a an aggressive goal to list, move out, and have a tenant in my place in only 2 weeks. After following Sheila's recommendations coupled with her knowledge, responsiveness, availability, and dedication, it resulted in getting the right tenant in and meeting my goal! I highly recommend Sheila if you want the absolute best resource right by your side. Her biggest strength is her client service... always being there a phone call, email, or text away. She is truly dedicated to her craft and you won't be disappointed. - Matthew Holly via Zillow
- Sheila did a wonderful job working with us to sell our home! She used her skills as a staging consultant to help us decide how to make a few decorating changes to broaden the appeal of our house to potential buyers. She was always upbeat and responded promptly to all of my questions and concerns as we went through the selling process. I believe the fact that Sheila is the top producer in the Riverside market is a reflection of her ability to build trusting relationships with both neighbors within the community in addition to those she has worked with as clients in both the buying and selling process. Her love of Riverside and knowledge of the community make her an asset to each client! I highly recommend using Sheila as your Riverside real estate agent! - Ljdv via Zillow
- Sheila was helpful and patient in the sale of my mother's home. She kept my mother and myself up to date at all times. This took extra effort since I live a long distance away. Sheila used her expertise to negotiate with potential buyers and advise us on proceedings. Sheila was very professional and thorough. I highly recommend her. - marcia hiehle via Zillow
- My experience with Shelia was always pleasant. She was very helpful and took a personal interest in me and the property. She was very knowledgeable about the process and explained things very well. anndrada via Zillow
- Sheila is a GEM, who really knows her stuff! Her communication throughout the sale of our property was exceptional! Sheila's real estate knowledge, expertise and responsiveness is bar none. Whether buying or selling-Sheila will get the job done! - lizobrien6149 via Zillow
- It was awesome working with Sheila. From day one until our house sold and closed, Sheila took charge of the entire process - which was great because we had already relocated to another state!! Most people over promise and under-deliver...not Sheila, she came through on everything we spoke about. We would highly recommend her services! - zuser20151217090457714 via Zillow
- I have had the pleasure of working with Sheila as both a buyer and a seller (for the same home). After my experience as a buyer, I insisted my relo company use Sheila to list and sell my home. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy and overwhelmingly customer focused. Plus she has an extensive background in working with relo companies. If I ever find myself moving back to the near west suburbs she would be my first call. - tpstrannix via Zillow
- Had to sell the family house and contacted Sheila because of her sales knowledge in the area and her awesome revues as a realtor. She came by the house, gave me an honest assessment of the house and the market and her approach to selling the house. Sheila's outgoing personality, knowledge of the business, positive attitude and personable touch made my decision very easy to hire her to sell the house. I trusted her judgement and expertise and followed the recommendations she made in preparing the house for sale. She explained the sales process thoroughly in an assuring way which helped to ease my anxieties of selling a house. When the time came and offers were made for the house; Sheila was providing expert advice to assist me with my decision. My experience with Sheila was outstanding. She is a very pleasant person to work with and works very hard with your best interest in mind. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sheila as your Realtor. Thank you very much for your Hard Work and making this process a Wonderful Experience.- vmf122 via Zillow
- Sheila is an outstanding realtor to work with. She is on top of everything, every step of the way. Since I was selling my house which was over 30 miles away, I had called Sheila to ask her advice on a realtor in that area, thinking that was out of her normal area, and ended up hiring her. She had no problem traveling the distance, finding out the local town rules and ordinances, and handling things out there without me being there. She is extremely knowledgeable, a beyond hard worker, and one of the easiest people to deal with. She is always working, so I felt like I could contact her with any question, big or small, at anytime. This is huge. She kept me in the loop, every step of the way, keeping me informed on calls, showings, questions, etc. Sheila went above and beyond to make things easier for me, including meeting me in a Jewel parking lot to sign a paper so as not to interrupt my Saturday plans with my son. And Sheila did a wonderful job helping me deal with the usual little glitches that pop up along the way, which, again, is huge. She is your partner in selling or buying a house, and she is there to help you through everything!! She is a wonderful person, and an exceptional realtor.- goonsmama via Zillow
- We needed to sell a home because of job re-location. We contacted multiple realtors. We did not like any of the market prices. (We were looking at a big loss.) But a great realtor works for you and gives you fast facts and honest answers. We ended up renting, with Sheila as our agent. Had a tenant with in a month. Realtors get less commission on rentals verses sales but you could not tell that with Sheila. We had all the time and attention from her that we needed. She is an expert in Riverside. - deland2k via Zillow
- Sheila knows the area and her stuff. We bid on two homes and won them both. Unfortunately, the sellers of the first home decided to opt out of the contract at the last minute. We then got to work and found a gem within a couple of weeks after first disappointment. Her team recommendations - lawyer, inspectors, etc. were all great professionals. We could not have asked for better.- zuser20140521093320193 via Zillow
- Can't say enough what an outstanding agent Sheila has been for us! She has helped us find a house to rent, and later helped us sell our house in North Riverside. The processes were much faster and easier than we could have imagined, in large part because of Sheila. Our house was under contract at asking price within 48 hours! It's rare to find somebody who does business face-to-face (the old fashioned way), and yet uses technology so effectively. She doesn't just do things by email, but happily stops by your home to talk through things face to face. And she is clearly effective in her use of online networking and reaching potential buyers. She is professional, knows the market, is well-connected, trustworthy, and goes the extra mile for her clients. We're thankful for Sheila! - chrisflinn316 - via Zillow
- Our experience with Sheila began 3 years ago when we needed to find a home to rent. She treated us with respect and provided the same level of professional help as if we were buying. This March we were able to sign a contract to sell our town home and closed within 30 days because of her knowledge and expertise and incredible responsiveness. Her help and quality of help was invaluable. - megganflinn via Zillow
- Sheila was great to work with. She has lived in the area a long time so she gave us a lot of great recommendations for shops, restaurants and more. She was also very quick to respond with any questions we had throughout the buying process. We travel for work and Sheila was very flexible in working with our limited schedule. rlbortoli via Zillow
- We met Sheila looking through the Brookfield/Riverside neighborhood open homes. Sheila seemed very knowledgeable and giving practical advise on the neighborhood and hence we decided to work with her. Rest assured we were not disappointed. Sheila was very responsive and helped us navigate through the whole home buying process without much stress. We would definitely recommend Sheila and love to work with her again if we decide to move in future - prab cheema - via Zillow
Sheila Gentile is a solid woman, in her background and ethics. Right now, I need a market analysis done on my home for legal purposes and contacted Sheila straight away. Sheila promptly got back to me and had me scheduled in within one e-mail in less than 12 hours. If I decide to sell my home? I will definitely be calling Sheila Gentile to represent me in the transaction. Over the past several years, I have turned to her for guidance in my endeavors on real estate and lawyer recommendations with excellent results. I have always received prompt responses and superb guidance in all my dealings. It is refreshing to know that I have a loyal fall-back person that I can turn to at a moment’s notice. Sheila is well versed, highly professional, friendly, and knowledgeable not only in Real Estate but as a person. I trust anyone that lives in the same town that one grew up in and is making a name for herself most definitely in the real estate world. Sheila exudes integrity, professionalism, firmly established values, and is a woman that sincerely cares about the needs of her clients.
- Catherine A. Paloucek-Cochrane (via Sheila's Guestbook)
I met Sheila 14 years ago. Sheila is a professional realtor that puts her clients at the top of the list. She works hard to help a seller stage their home and gives valuable tips so that you can get the highest dollar for your property. She knows the area very well since she grew up here. She has many connections and I consider her to be a people connector. Connecting sellers and buyers. She has drive and passion. She also gives back to the community in many different ways. She has been a leader for Riverside Junior Women's organization. Her involvement with raising funds and organizing events for the community for various charities shows she always looks out for other people. She is someone to trust and a true professional. I highly recommend Sheila as an experienced and professional realtor to anyone looking to either buy or sell property in this area.
- Jodi McDonough (via LinkedIn)
Sheila Gentile was fantastic to work with selling my property that I owned for two decades. Definitely a go to realtor for all. She went above and beyond with marketing and staging the property. Communication was excellent with all third parties involved and she is very trustworthy. We strongly recommend that you choose Sheila for your real estate needs whether buying or selling.
Sheila did an amazing job of giving us advice on staging our home, marketing the house for sale, and answering any questions we had along the way. The best part is that our house went from list to closing sale in under six weeks!
- adelmatt (via Trulia)
I contacted Sheila after researching a number of agents. After doing online research, I narrowed my choices and started meeting with agents. She was perhaps the third agent I interviewed as a possibility, and I am completely pleased with our decision, and how things worked out. Sheila essentially sold our house in one day. She showed us her market research, we met and discussed plans, she wrote and reviewed the listing with us, created marketing materials, posted our listing, and we had an offer slightly over our asking price the day after the listing went live. I almost forgot to mention how impressed we were with the quality of the home photos and the brochures created for marketing. Throughout the rest of the inspections, negotiations, and up through the closing, Sheila helped us navigate the process. She knew the quirks of the local town-specific requirements. This was our first home sale, so we knew virtually nothing. We were provided with clear checklists, accurate price/fee quotes, and solid advice. I really enjoyed interacting with Sheila. She isn't just competent, she is also an interesting and kind person. She was very fast to respond to me whenever I had a question or concern via text or by calling. She was also there whenever we needed her, and was present and helpful at the closing. I give her my highest recommendation. She is a great agent and person.
- (via Zillow - Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $225K in Berwyn, IL)
- Since I myself work for a Real Estate Investment Firm, I decided to ask my boss if he had any Realtor
suggestions for us to use. This would be our first purchase and I didn't know of good Realtors out there. My
boss referred me to his very good friend in the area and upon learning what specific areas we were
interested in (Berwyn, Brookfield, La Grange etc), she then referred us to Sheila Gentile from Coldwell
Banker Residential. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Sheila was simply a pleasure to work with, our first meeting, she offered to pick us up from a train station
close to Berwyn since we lived in the city. She practically gave us a tour of the ALL the areas surrounding the
neighborhoods we were interested in, which is something she didn't have to do. All the while giving us tidbits
of nice places to try out and go see. It was such a nice way to ease our nerves on this very stressful life
We were so nervous going into this since we didn't really know anything about purchasing a home, but with
Sheila Gentile we had absolutely nothing to worry about. She answered all our questions, and kept us in the
loop all the way through to closing.
This was honestly such a simple process for us that we consider ourselves very lucky to have been placed
with Sheila. She made us feel at ease, was never pushy or tried to rush us into anything. She was cool, calm
and collected 100% of the time. Such a JOY to work with.
Thank you Sheila, YOU ROCK!!!
- Katerina Zachariou, Proud New Resident of Brookfield