Riverside

Search Riverside Homes for Sale

Riverside is my hometown and the heart of my real estate business. It's also a historic place, (which you can learn more about here), and a beautiful place as you can see on our town's website. You can find a full interactive business directory for Riverside on the website of the Chamber of Commerce (of which I am a member) or explore some of my favorite links to the wonderful community of Riverside, below. If you are looking to buy a home in Riverside then my team can help you, starting with mortgage pre-approval, through finding the perfect home for you, and then finally closing the deal, and getting you the best price possible. Or, if you are looking to sell a home in Riverside - then you've come to the right place, I have more tools in my toolbox for selling homes than anyone else locally. You can read more about that here. Or read some of my Great reviews here. Please contact me soon, if I can help you with your real estate needs.  

Fine Dining         
La Barra Ristorante    
The Chew Chew - Say "Hi" to Scott.          

Favorite Businesses       
More    
Aunt Diana's Candy Makers Riverside Foods - Nice selection from a smaller grocery.
Higgin's Glass   Landmark Kitchen Design
Riverside Garage Quincy Street Distillery

Local Activities
Local Schools
Riverside Parks and Rec Riverside-Brookfield H.S. - My husband went to school here.
Riverside Swim Club - I've been a lifetime member.     District 96 Public Schools - My kids went to school here.
Riverside Golf Club Saint Mary Parish School - I went to school here.
Riverside Public Library - Beautiful old building.  

calendar2023

Please watch a 1 minute video on my wonderful hometown of Riverside

I love welcoming new families to Riverside and have been doing

so since I started in Real Estate in 2007. Then by 2013 I had

more Closed Sales in Riverside than any other agent

for the year. This map shows my Riverside closings.

Explore Riverside via Streetview

Listings courtesy of Midwest Real Estate Data as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Apr 18, 2024 2:59:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

Midwest Real Estate Data Logo  MLSGrid Logo