Riverside

Search Riverside Homes for Sale

Riverside is my hometown and the heart of my real estate business. It's also a historic place, (which you can learn more about here), and a beautiful place as you can see on our town's website. You can find a full interactive business directory for Riverside on the website of the Chamber of Commerce (of which I am a member) or explore some of my favorite links to the wonderful community of Riverside, below. If you are looking to buy a home in Riverside then my team can help you, starting with mortgage pre-approval, through finding the perfect home for you, and then finally closing the deal, and getting you the best price possible. Or, if you are looking to sell a home in Riverside - then you've come to the right place, I have more tools in my toolbox for selling homes than anyone else locally. You can read more about that here. Or read some of my Great reviews here. Please contact me soon, if I can help you with your real estate needs.  

Fine Dining     Pub and Grub      
La Barra Ristorante Mollie's Pub - Yummy Ruben sandwiches.     
The Chew Chew - Say "Hi" to Scott.       34 East Lounge  

Favorite Businesses       
More    
Aunt Diana's Candy Makers Riverside Foods - Nice selection from a smaller grocery.
Higgin's Glass   Landmark Kitchen Design
Riverside Garage - Rick and Larry! Quincy Street Distillery
  Flùr Bakery - My girls love treats from here.  

Local Activities
Local Schools
Riverside Parks and Rec Riverside-Brookfield H.S. - My husband went to school here.
Riverside Swim Club - I've been a lifetime member.     District 96 Public Schools - My kids went to school here.
Riverside Golf Club Saint Mary Parish School - I went to school here.
Riverside Public Library - Beautiful old building.  

Please watch a 1 minute video on my wonderful hometown of Riverside

I love welcoming new families to Riverside and have been doing

so since I started in Real Estate in 2007. Then by 2013 I had

more Closed Sales in Riverside than any other agent

for the year. This map shows my Riverside closings.

Explore Riverside via Streetview

Search Riverside Homes for Sale

MLSNI The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright (c) 2017 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE