La Grange Park

Search La Grange Park Homes for Sale

My Closed La Grange Park area Sales:

La Grange Park is one suburb or "one door North" of my office in downtown La Grange, IL, and only "two doors" West of my hometown of Riverside, IL, so it is very familiar territory for me. My family and I are frequent visitors to this community. Perhaps the first feature to note about La Grange Park is its proximity to the Salt Creek and the Salt Creek Bike Trail. My kids road this trial in bike trailers before they could ride their own bikes. The Cook County section of the trail is a bit over 6 miles of easy-riding paved trail through a beautiful woodland. A short ride to the East brings you to the North gate of Brookfield Zoo, and a short ride to the West brings you just inside DuPage County and to Fullersburg Woods where the Creek is much wider behind the damn at Graue Mill. There you can visit an island in the Creek, or a nature center that is fun for kids, or learn how maple syrup is made in March. The shape of La Grange Park almost seems to hug the South bank of the Creek, and there are numerous access points to the trail in La Grange Park.  In the Harding Woods neighborhood there is access via a special bike bridge near Jackson and Brainard. Also, many points in the 26th Street Woods are accessible. And if you love the trail enough to want it almost in your backyard, then maybe Stonegate Road is the street for you.

La Grange Park is mostly residential with fewer businesses than say La Grange immediately to the South, but there are still a number of businesses we visit frequently. These include one of the better Jewel-Osco stores in the area, Symmetry Hair Salon, Bill's Place for Italian beef, hot dogs and more, New Hong Kong restaurant for basic Chinese and Thai,and Ace Hardware and Garden Center. Also, Cat Nap is a wonderful no-kill shelter for cats, and they love visitors. 

If you are thinking of buying real estate and considering La Grange Park then this statement on the Village page is worth reading. You also might want to check out the Chamber of Commerce page, the library, and more. And if you do decide on La Grange Park for your home purchase then my team can help you, starting with mortgage pre-approval, through finding the perfect home for you, and then finally closing the deal, and getting you the best price possible. Or, if you are looking to sell a home - then you've come to the right place. I have more tools in my toolbox for selling homes than anyone else locally. You can read more about that here. Or read some of my Great reviews here. Please contact me soon, if I can help you with your real estate needs.   

You can use the map below to explore La Grange Park via Streetview:

Listings courtesy of Midwest Real Estate Data as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 28, 2024 4:19:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

DMCA Notice

Midwest Real Estate Data Logo  MLSGrid Logo